STREAMLIGHT® Rail-Mounted Tactical Weapon Flashlight TLR-1 - 300 Lm
- Powered by two 3-volt CR123 lithium batteries with 10-year storage life
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- LED Rating: Up to 12,000 candela peak beam intensity and up to 300 lumens measured system output. Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Run Time: 2.5 hours regulated run time. Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level.
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Machined aluminum sealed construction with black anodized finsih
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- 4.18 oz.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Assembled in USA
- Streamlight TLR-1 Light Part # 69110
- Lumens: 300.00
- Candela: 12000
- Runtime: 2.50 hours
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.390 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.180 ounces (118.50 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
If you want the best go with Streamlight!