These extremely durable and lightweight shooting glasses with polycarbonate lenses provide perfect eye protection from the wind, the sun (UV400) and unexpected fragments. A ballistic lens according to STANAG 2920 (NATO Standardization Agreement - the adoption of standards for ballistic protection levels and testing).
Lens: 100% Polycarbonate
- lightweight protection glasses with rubberized, ridged legs;
- optimal suitable by wearing acoustic earmuffs because of the flat legs;
- legs for inclination;
- with antifog and antiscratch coating;
- 100% UVA-, UVB- and UVC-protection up to 400 nm;
- including microfiber pouch;
- EN 1836:2005+A1:2007;
- STANAG 2920 / 4296;
- made in Germany;
- Manufacturer: Swiss Eye® - main contractor of shooting and protective glasses for the modern German army.