The SI Ballistic Goggle is designed to present the best Oakley has to offer in protection, optical performance, and comfort.
The SI Ballistic goggle is fully compliant with the ANSI Z87.1 - 2003 for both protection (high mass/velocity impact and penetration) and optical performance requirements. The SI Ballistic goggle lenses are made from Oakley’s high purity, optical grade polycarbonate, Plutonite® (blocks 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC light).
The SI Ballistic Goggle is equipped with a micro-fleece face-foam liner to provide a secure and comfortable fit for all sized heads. Fully compatible with MICH, ACH, CVC, AND PASGT helmets.
- Advanced anti-fog and anti-abrasion performance
- Lenses are made from Plutonite®, Oakley’s high purity optical grade polycarbonate featuring Oakley’s HDO® Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid technology
- Best in class field of view
- Complies with ANSI Z87.1-2003, MIL-DTL-43511, EN-166 BT K and US Army MCEPS
- Complies with MIL-DTL-43511 ballistic impact resistance requirements in all lens configurations
- Lenses block all of UVA, UVB and harmful violet-blue light up to a 400nm wavelength.
- System features a low profile design with minimized facial standoff
- Low profile, flame-resistant, quick-release retention strap system with anti-slip tack strips
- Full compatibility with MICH, ACH, LWH, CVC, FAST, Crye™ and Ops-Core® helmet systems
- Fully compatible with helmet-mounted night vision devices
- Lens locking slide improves lens retention while easing lens changing in the field
- Low profile, moisture wicking fleece face foam
- Oakley Rx carrier system available
- Ultra lightweight design (3.7-ounce total weight)
Frame color: Dark Bone
Lens color: Clear, Grey
Weight: 106g - with case and accesories 360g.
Made in the USA