Heavy Duty Gloves AINI Touch - Coyote
Short tactical gloves intended for tactical and special forces, snipers, everyday military and police operations, for security agencies
- Back: DuPontTM Nomex® Comfort - elastic knitted fabric - color variation: Coyote
- Palm: Goatskin leather with hydrophobic treatment
- D3O® protector of the knuckles on the back of the hand
- Special leather reinforcement in the palm and on the back of the glove
- Shock-absorbing filling of the reinforcement - increased protection in the most exposed areas
- Digital goatskin leather reinforcement - anatomically divided in the palm area
- Para-aramid anti-cut knitted fabric lining in the palm area including fingers
- High strength, flame-retardant
- High resistance to mechanical risks, sensitivity, flexibility
- Anatomically divided reinforcement in the palm, anatomical and comfrotable glove cut
- The back of the glove is ended with elastic
- Loop on the wristband to hang the glove on a snap hook
- Touch Screen index finger and thumb
The glove is prolonged by the leather protector underlaid with knitted aramid fabric - protection of an inner side of the wrist and better taking on of the glove.
EN 388:2003 Back-Palm: 2243
DuPont™ and Kevlar®, Nomex® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.
Size assortment: 7-8-9-10-11-12
How to measure the glove size:
Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference of the dominant hand (right-handed people should measure the right hand, the left-handed should measure the left hand) over vaulted joints. The hand must be clenched in such a way that the end of the index finger slightly touches the tip of the thumb. The measured circumference value in cm indicates the hand size. Then use the following table to determine the required size.
|Your hand´s perimeter(cm)